      De : Don Wilhelm <donw...@embarqmail.com>
 À : Christophe F8ACF-56 <f8ac...@yahoo.fr>; Elecraft Reflector
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 27 juin 2017 16h01
 Objet : Re: [Elecraft] k2 and kpa 100

Christophe,

That is the modification I thought you were referring to.

If your K2 serial number is 3000 or higher, that mod is already
installed, and you do NOT have to do it.
Notice that it refers to the REV A RF board.  Rev B boards are used in
K2s with a serial number of 3000 or more.
Also if your K2 is serial number 3000 or more, when you get to page 59,
you should not do the Control Board wiring changes shown there.  Those
changes have already been embedded on the REV B board.

Yes, an infinity reading is good at the AF pad on the KPA100 board.  See
the "I triangle" note near the top of the 2nd column on page 22.

73,
Don W3FPR