Just a reminder that there is a weekly Elecraft SSB Net at 18:00z (UTC) on 20m
just about every Sunday.

The frequency is 14.303.5 (yes, squeezed in between other regular net
frequencies).

Net control is Eric ,WB9JNZ near Chicago, IL, with other stations helping relay
from
across the country.

There was no net last week due to Field Day.  Please consider joining the net
this
weekend.  You will be invited to give your name, state and which rig you are
running (if Elecraft K2, KX2, KX3, K3 or K3S you will be asked the serial
number).

Eric asked me to post the check-in lists for June 11 and 18.  See below.

73

John, N6JW

PS: I will be on a 4 day hiking trip in King’s Canyon National Park starting
this weekend.
Yes, I will have the KX3 and a wire with me; but I will be in a deep
canyon—however
there is always NVIS propagation to experiment with—so listen for me anyway!

Elecraft SSB Net 6-11-2017

WB9JNZ Eric IL K3 4017 Net Control

W4RKS Jim TX K3 3618

NC0JW Jim CO KX3 1356