I recently purchased a Honda eu2000i just for the purpose of this year's
Field Day and for other future radio outings.

I began to panic somewhat after reading and seeing youtube postings about
the terrible hash emitted by these type of units. The web article by Jim
K9YC was one of many that outlined the cure for this issue.

During my testing the days before Field Day, and during the Field Day
weekend, I observed no issue with some of the problems documented across
the Internet. I utilized a heavy duty 100 foot extension with the genset
positioned away and opposite of the antenna locations.

I am slowly assembling the parts for the following project just for some
added peace of mind...and the fun of project.

http://www.dellroy.com/W4EF%27s-Ham-Radio-Page/Portable_Operation/EU2000i_Filter.htm

Glenn KE4KY