This was not used for field day! Actually, it has gotten very little use; I haven't had the time do to portable operation, so I will continue to use my K3s at home, but make this rig available to someone who can make better use of it. Photos available on request.

It has the 15 watt firmware installed, comes with the MH-3 hand mic, and all manuals, and some interconnecting cables.I am the second owner, and have had it for about a year.It was ordered as a factory-built unit in 2013, and it looks like new and works as it should. (The serial number is 04834.) It has the following options, all factory installed:

KXFL3Dual Passband Roofing Filter.

KXAT3Automatic antenna tuner.

KX3 2M AT2 Meter All-Mode module.

KXBC3Clock/battery charger, with low discharge-rate batteries installed.

KX End Panels and Lexan cover.

Palm Pico Paddle with mounting bracket. (It connects to the rig the same way the Elecraft paddle does.)

2 Meter flex antenna.

Pro Audio Engineering low RFI AC adapter/charger. (14.4 vdc at 4 amps)

Generic AC adapter/charger that is almost as clean as the Pro Audio unit, with the same voltage and power output specs as the Pro Audio.

End-fed un/un longwire antenna with coax feedline.

Orange soft case by "Rose"with the original owner's callsign embroidered under the "Elecraft" name.

Asking $1700 plus shipping from NY, or pick it up in the NYC/LI area.

I also have a Chameleon CHA-P (version 1) loop antenna available!

RonWA2EIO