Tom, double checked and I'm feeding the SteppIR SDA100 off the K3s RS232
data out port... On the K3s you have the USB serial interface and when you
are in the USB mode the K3s still has a read only output on the RS323
port.  So in the case of the SDA100 and my K3s, I'm not using a com0com
pair to share the CAT feed.  I also have a K3 that only has the RS232 I/O
and when I was using it, I had a com0com pair setup to share the output to
the SteppIR in a readonly mode as configured in Win4K3Suite.

At the end of the day right now, it's so easy to get 4 full CAT feeds setup
if required.  I can have N1MM++ going along with DXLab Commander and the
full feed to my SPE 2K-FA.  Its nice to know I can add more gadgets as
needed to get the K3s CAT feed.  I have been tempted to ask you if there
would be potential to add additional port sharing... bump up from 4 ports
to 6 etc... maybe we can take that off the Elecraft list.

Thanks Max NG7M

--
M. George