My tackle with reels is 7 lbs 9 Oz. All My clothes with my rainsuit is 18lbs.
We bring our own beer. There's no way we will full the plane

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Hajo Dezelski <dl1...@gmail.com> Date:
Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net> Subject: Re: [Elecraft] my KX2
experience and a minor structural issue
Hello Chris,

if your Kx2 is an early release, the plastic cover bends slightly after
some time and it is possible that dust comes on the display.

I contacted Elecraft and they sent me a slightly modified cover. Since then
no problems with the rig.

73 de

Hajo dl1sdz

---
Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin.

http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.de/

Message delivered to tom...@videotron.ca