Howdy,

I'm using DxLab to log everything, including the grid square, and then
submitting to Logbook of The World for confirmation.  "Worked" does not
mean much to me; what I am interested in is "confirmed."

I built this little toy to map my confirmed squares:

    https://www.n1kdo.com/lotw-gridmapper/6mGrids.html

The "toy" sucks down a ADIF file of confirmed 6m contacts from LoTW and
then plots them on Google Maps.  There is no reason why the toy should not
be able to ingest any ADIF file and plot the grids.  The code is all
javascript/css/html and there is a link to the sources on GitHub at the
bottom of the page.

Wayne, I am glad to hear you have discovered the joys of the Magic Band!

73

Jeff n1kdo