There is a technology that will sort mail from sources like this list, sort it accurately, and is easy to maintain.

The technology is called Naive Bayesian Filtering. For 100 messages or so, you classify incoming mail into whatever "bins" you want.

Once that's done, you check the bins once in a while, and only reclassify the errors.

If you're really annoyed by off-topic mail, it'll do an awesome job of filtering with very little work on your part (and not much thought, past setting up the initial "bins.")

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POPFile>

I've used it, it works extremely well. In IMAP-mode, it could even work on web-based systems like GMail.

Since I'm not annoyed by off-topic mail (and often learn about things I'd never considered) I just use the delete key.

73 -- Lynn