Hi Keith,

The internet is a fantastic tool for real time propagation reporting .
By far my favorite site is:

https://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

>From left to right at the top of the page, select:
- the band you're interested in, or all bands
- signals
- sent by
- grid square
- your two character grid field (e.g. FM)
- all modes
- then click GO

Who says propagation is bad from the Pacific Northwest (Grid Field DN)?
There a hundreds of 20 meter propagation reports in just the last minute.
Most of the transmitters are running less than 50 watts to simple antennas.

Enjoy!

73
Frank
W3LPL