Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:12:42 -0700
From: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: "k...@yahoogroups.com" <k...@yahoogroups.com>,
        elecraft...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft] "Contester's Spectral Display" feature of N1MM
        software will be supported soon

Hi all,

You may have heard that the popular N1MM program now has a ?contester?s
spectral display? window. Very soon, we anticipate a new release of N1MM
that provides support for this feature when used with the K3, K3S, and KX3.
(The Win4k3 software package was just modified to provide the spectral data
that N1MM needs. Thanks to Tom, VA2FSQ, for fast-tracking this addition.)

I?ve already seen the demo, which is quite impressive. When the release is
finalized, we?ll do another announcement with full details.

73,
Wayne
N6KR