To review, the Y-BOX is a flexible 1x4 splitter and breakout box designed
to make it easier to connect multiple devices in parallel to the accessory
port of an Elecraft K3 or K3S (or to any device with a DE-15 connector,
including ACOM amps, the FlexRadio Flex-6000 series, and the 4O3A Antenna
Genius).

I've just updated the Y-BOX web site with new photos and a new connection
diagram, here:

https://bit.ly/Y-BOX

A limited quantity of Y-BOXs and DE-15 cables are now in stock and
available for immediate shipment.

Note that all new Y-BOXs have chrome-plated RCA connectors (my supplier ran
out of the gold-plated ones), but I currently have *one* Y-BOX left that
uses the original gold-plated connectors, similar to the one pictured here:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/Y-BOX/Photos/N4300960.JPG .

This "original gold" Y-BOX was returned in exchange for a custom Antenna
Genius interface (more about that later).  As a refurbished Y-BOX, lightly
used, I'm offering this "last of its kind" Y-BOX for sale (one only), first
come, first served, for $129.  Please use the standard order form on the
Y-BOX web site to order.  Please indicate in the comment box at the bottom
of the order form if you're only interested in the refurbished "gold" one
for the lower price, or if you'll also accept a brand new Y-BOX (chrome)
for the regular price, if someone beats you to it.

Thank you!

73,
Bob, N6TV