Roger,

I found this same issue when I added the KXPA100 back in the March
timeframe. I posted here on the Elecraft list and shortly started an email
dialog with Paul, one of Elecrafts Senior Software Engineers. After some
testing it was determined that they could re-create the problem and that a
fix would be in the works. I've since contacted them back several times for
an update and as of this time, nothing has been done. Maybe now that others
are seeing the issue it will get addressed a bit faster. Lets hope.

Scott N1SER