Another vote for a Forum format.  I use forums for several specialty/collector
cars.  MUCH easier to navigate and isolate the subjects that interest me.
Using Nabble to find information is time consuming and very awkward.

 Even though this subject has been brought to Elecraft's attention several
times in the past, for some reason they keep shooting it down.  It is time to
update this to the 21st century.  For a company that prides itself on customer
service and "friendliness" the present method is a failure.