Hi All

I am only going to post this one.  I have created a spin off group for
technical only Elecraft discussion.  No OT discussion and focused truly on
the issues of your wonderful Elecraft hardware.

This will allow this group to proceed as normal, yet this is an option for
those that only want to focus on the specifics of Elecraft hardware.

This group is not associated in anyway with the Elecraft company.

I will also be looking for a few moderators, so if you are interested,
please let me know.

Please do not do a reply all to the original Elecraft group as I want to
observe their OT rules as well.

Details are:

Group Email Addresses

   - Post Message :elecraft-t...@yahoogroups.com