Focusrite is a well known mfr of pro and semi-pro audio gear with a good reputation, but their products are overpriced for what we need for ham radio. I would expect it to work well. Here's an applications note I wrote about 5 years ago and updated a year or two ago. The ASUS U5 is a very good performer and does everything we need for half the price. The Numark is still available and works great.

I'm still using the Tascam US100 in my station, and am quite happy with it.

73, Jim K9YC