Good evening,

    It pays to know the produce manager of your local store.  He had a fresh batch of Hatch chilies and made sure to tell me.  Today I roasted four of them while I toasted tortillas.  The beans were already on the stove.  The smell was fantastic but the glow after eating three of them is something else.  Kind of like XC skiing for twenty miles or so when the endorphins kick in.

   The sun has some spots and a little activity.  Solar flux is not high but enough to support some communications.  After an oddly chilly Monday the temperature has risen to a pleasant 80. Nights are in the low 50s.  Makes stargazing more pleasant with little wind the stars are easier to magnify.

Please join us tomorrow on:
   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-