I have one refurbished "original gold" Y-BOX (a unique 4-way splitter and
breakout box for the Elecraft K3/K3S AUX/ACC port) for sale for $129
including free domestic shipping.  I will also ship it internationally for
a slightly discounted shipping cost (my cost less $6.50).

In the same box, I can also include a new and unused 2.5 ft (0.75 m) M-M
DE-15 cable with all 15 pins wired for an additional $10.

For a stock photo of the original Y-BOX with the gold-colored RCA
connectors, please see:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/Y-BOX/Photos/N4300960.JPG

If you miss out on this one, brand new Y-BOXs with the new silver-colored
RCA connectors are available at the regular price of $139 + shipping.
There is no difference in performance between these units and the older
ones.

Please see my web site for photos, details, sample applications and
ordering info.:

https://bit.ly/Y-BOX

Thanks!

73,