From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bob Wilson, N6TV
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 2:12 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; Elecraft K3 Yahoo Group
<elecraft...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] Final Reminder: Y-BOX Labor Day Weekend Special ends at
0700 UTC today

Reminder, order forms submitted by midnight tonight (Labor Day, here in
California) will receive free domestic shipping, or discounted international
shipping.

Direct link to order form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSey0UAeRL34jYqspGPIlAdWGo7g9Stgoky
4H6SsYa0yy1dPwg/viewform?c=0&w=1>