I cannot agree with your recommendation of the Syba sound card.

Clicking on the link you provided tells me that I purchased this from
Amazon on February 18, 2017.   It therefore lies in a box with all the
other USB sound interfaces that I purchased and spent WAY too much time
playing with to try and get working with my KX3.

Instead, I have the SignaLink USB along with the Elecraft KX3 personality
module and interface cable, and once I got over my initial hesitation to
use it (a hesitation borne of the comments of "everybody says it's an
inferior sound card"; because of that, I was loath to put it in service) I
find that it is a satisfactory solution; it doesn't have nearly the fiddle
factor and instabilities that I faced with the other interfaces and it
satisfies my needs admirably.

So I guess the one phrase I can use is "Different strokes and all that"
when it comes to interfaces. :)

---
72,
Rich Hurd / WC3T / DMR: 3142737
PA Army MARS, Northampton County RACES, EPA-ARRL Public Information Officer
for Scouting
Latitude: 40.761621 Longitude: -75.288988  (40°45.68' N 75°17.33' W) Grid:
*FN20is*