It's Generac "Synergy" not syntergy
And yes, they just came out with them as their own version of the inverter
type generator.
I've only seen it listed on a few of their dealers so far.

There's nothing magic about wiring a transfer switch. In the larger systems
of about 7 - 8 kW and higher, think of it as a remote sub-panel that might
for example, be in a garage and fed out of your main house panel through an
appropriate sized breaker, but with a two way switch for the Line In that
selects either the line from the main panel or, the generator.
This applies whether it is manually operated or fully automatic.
All the control switching logic comes from the manufacturers circuitry.

The whole idea is to NEVER permit your generator output finding its way out
to your main feeders. (You could electrocute a Lineman working on what he
thinks is a dead line.  That pole-pig outside works both ways.  You apply
240 V on your side and there is 7½ or higher kV on that deadly wire!)
Unless there is a massive failure in the switch itself, this can never
happen.  Most of the ones I've seen are WAY overrated for just that sort of
safety margin.  My panel came with a 15 kW generator, but has a 200 Amp
transfer switch.  The commercial power input is completely dis-connected
from the generator much the same way as a DPDT switch's outer contacts never
touch.

In some of the smaller transfer panels, each house circuit has its own two
way switch such that you have to manually switch it from mains to generator
and back when the juice comes back on.  This works fine too and isolates the
generator output.

73, Charlie k3ICH