There has not been much traffic on the reflector today.

I guess everyone is paying attention to the track of Irma as it moves up Florida.

I hope and pray that all our ham friends in Florida are hunkered down in a safe location, or managed to get to a location where there will be little or no impact.

It now looks like we will be OK here in the North Carolina piedmont, but we will have to put up with some rain for the next 3 days. We started to prepare for the worst a few days ago, but now that the track is more defined, we should be "in the clear". The mountain region may get some good winds and a rain soaking.

73,
Don W3FPR