Like all of my talks, slides will be on my website as a pdf when I finish them.

73, Jim K9YC

On 10/19/2017 10:37 AM, Richard Thorne wrote:
Jim,

If you happen to have a PDF version of your talk on the receive antenna, I'd appreciate a copy.

I don't have a lot of room here (IE no room for 500'+ long beverages.  I'm currently looking at the K9AY, HI-Z 4 square or a couple of reversible bogs.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC