The K3/100 switches to the KPA3A at 12 watts.  So is there a 2w range
(10-12w) where the KLPA3A is putting out unacceptable IMD?  Is there a way  to
make the switch at 10w, or should we just avoid that 2w "danger zone"?

73

Mike KD8RQE

In a message dated 10/24/2017 10:56:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,