From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Dauer, Edward <eda...@law.du.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 8:15 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] PA Transistors Maintenance in K2

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that after some number of hours of
operation – maybe 50 – the hardware holding Q7 and Q8 onto the heat sink should
be tightened, I presume to maintain good heat conduction from the tabs to the
sink.  But I can’t find that instruction in the manual now.  Anyone know where
I might have gotten that notion, or did I just make it up?

Thanks,

Ted, KN1CBR

Message delivered to cameronfranceyut...@hotmail.com