Greetings,

I have the following K3 parts for sale.  All were installed in K3 #2786 when
I built it in March 2009 and removed as I upgraded.

KIO3A - main board is rev A; audio board is rev XD; digi board is rev B.
Removed in May 2017.  (Note - the two 1 1/4" standoffs are NOT included -
Elecraft part # E700119; WWGrainger part # 6RE14, $0.70 for ten of them.)
Price $150 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the US.  Overseas shipping at
buyer's expense.

KFL3A-6K AM filter.  Removed in April 2015.  $75 shipped USPS Priority Mail
in the US.  Overseas shipping at buyer's expense.

TWO KSYN3 synthesizer boards, rev A.  Removed in April 2015.
TWO K3STFNR shield stiffener kits for the synthesizers; never installed.
$150 for all four or offers.

Paypal to mgcizek at gmail dot com or Postal money order.  Thank you.

Mike Cizek WØVTT