Wayne,

Add me to the chorus of CW and my thanks
to the efforts of you, Eric & Elecraft for
making such an excellent series of
transceivers and mating components. I
bought my Elecraft rig solely for the CW
aspect, I wanted to hear the faintest
signals I could possibly contact.
Additionally, I liked that the company
facilities are located in the states. I
certainly buy from overseas, my CW paddle
is a Begalli Sculpture, but I like that
your company is here.

I did not come to CW easily, I learned it
at 7 in the Cub Scouts and my father had
been a ham since 1937 and coached me but I
didn't get my ticket till I was 29. In
less than a year from my Novice ticket I
passed the Extra and have loved CW ever
since.

My first radio was a Kenwood 820S and it
wasn't as good with CW as the Drake TR7 so
I upgraded to that. The Corsair II was a
better CW rig than the TR7 so I went
TenTec. I liked the TT Omni 5 better than
the Corsair II for CW so went with that.
When I heard a K3 and read about the
options I went Elecraft and bought a kit.
Now I have the K3s. All the changes in
radios because of my love for CW above all
else in Ham Radio.

Thanks to all of you for your efforts. I
look forward to the next Elecraft
innovations.

73,

Gary