You are right, Grant.

Only this mail landed in my KX2 folder that normally when read, is emptied for I have no KX2... You typed inadvertently XK3 in the subject line. I have created filters that scan for types of Elecraft products and sorts them in the proper folders.

This mail from Wayne, however, I kept, for any announcement on behalf of KX3 firmware are of interest to me.

73,
Peter