I'm looking for confirmation on how I understand the T1 would work with my
KX2 or KX3.  When I change bands, I will need to go through a manual
re-tune process.  The memories in the T1 won't automatically recall a
setting based on the newly transmitted frequency.  In the case of the KX2
or KX3, I understand that the memories may speed up the re-tune process but
it will still require me pressing the Tune button manually and I wouldn't
be able to mount the T1 remote to the operating position.  The T1 will only
do an automatic recall of settings without a manual re-tune when used with
an FT817 with the special interface cable.  A special interface cable is
NOT available for the KX2 or KX3.

Do I have this right?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU