Hi List,

I soldered faster than I read. So Q1 is now installed in a common fashion without teflon spacer. Leads are clipped. What am I going to do now?

If the teflon is just for spacing I would remove the Q, prolong the leads and install it without the teflon but spaced (I think the teflon won't fit then). Will this work or does the teflon some other magic?

If the teflon does some other magic I think I have to order a new Q1...

Have a nice weekend

Gerhard

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de