From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Wayne Burdick
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:13 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: k...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft] Looking for specifics on KX2 / 10 meter FM use

I had a number of positive responses regarding putting the KX2 on 10 meter
FM, so I have a couple of followup questions:

- Is any TX offset other than -100 kHz used on 10 meter FM??

- Is a 1750 Hz PL tone ever used on this band, as it is in some countries
for 2 meters, etc.?

Bonus points if you confirm that you can key up a 10 meter FM repeater in
your area :)

Thanks,
Wayne
N6KR