I don't have a Windows machine. MacOS is my main OS but I also have a Beaglebone Black Linux machine that hasn't been booted in the last six months.

On the Mac, I run RUMlogNG for DX logging and most contesting. Skookumlogger is a good contest logger, and better than RUMlogNG for roving in a VHF contest. There are several other logging programs available, but I haven't used them.

For digital modes, I use wsjt-x for the JT modes and cocoaModem for PSK and RTTY. I have a copy of fldigi, but I haven't used it very much. It does appear to work with High Sierra.

I use chirp for programming my Kenwood 2M/70cm rig.

Of course I use the Mac version of the Elecraft utilities. I verified the K3 utility, and am assuming the rest will work as they always have in the past.

73 Bill AE6JV