I was totally S&P. My logging program gives me 6.6 hours of operation with 119 QSOs, so that's about 18 QSOs/hour. I had plenty of time to copy the exchange given the number of times I needed to hear the call to be sure I had copied it correctly. This was particularly true for those stations that did not send their call at the end of every QSO. I would guess that this scenerio is why Jim observes the easy with which contest exchanges are read by slow operators.

Remember, my goals were to improve my CW and have fun, not to rack up the bigest score. BTW, with 2 QSOs on 160M and 2 on 10M, I did manage QSOs on all contest bands.

37 Bill AE6JV