Thanks for posting the videos Dick K6KR and John KK9A.  Fun to watch...
this thread just keeps going but I'm glad to see some more rounded
in the ARRL SS if you would like to see the perspective of a more involved
exchange.  I'm only running one radio, but you get some commentary along
with me running the stations.  You can't do any of this with a CW reader...
it's just not possible or practical for that matter.  I certainly don't
have a huge pile up calling me, but it would just never work trying to use
something that is decoding the CW.  The only thing you use is the grey
matter between your ears.  I also make several fills using the paddle as
you can see in the videos.

*Here are the videos:*

15 Meters <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GPhl8hiGgs>:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GPhl8hiGgs

Most would never put themselves out there for commentary... so here I go
anyway.  I hope someone finds the video interesting.  The setup is a 4K
desktop showing the new N1MM+ spectrum scope as fed by Win4K3Suite.  I'm
running along at a pretty good clip, but if you watch the videos, you will
see that I QRS several times based on the speed and or copy of the calling
station.

Max NG7M