From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Tom Norris
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 12:29 PM
To: Mark Goldberg
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S New Builder (Tom NB5Q)

Thank you all for the advice. I'm looking forward to beginning and I plan to
pace myself and since I'm the caregiver for my wife I will have to ration
things out. I'm sure I will be back, all of the posts are very interesting and
seem to always generate a lot of interest and knowledgable answers.

73,

Tom
NB5Q

delivered to r...@elecraft.com