From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Brian Hunt <huntin...@coastside.net>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 2:51:06 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Ceiling fan interference

Sounds like a pulse width modulation  controlled variable speed DC motor. Their
website doesn't give any details other than the DC motor. There is a tech
support link on their website you could query them.

Similar to the problems hams have with the new high efficiency furnaces?  I
have one of those that I tamed with some ferrite clamp-ons on the thermostat
line.

73,
Brian, K0DTJ

Message delivered to d_hud...@outlook.com