I would contact the owner and work with him to resolve the issue.   Likely something near the beacon antenna, such as a metal to metal joint that is acting like a diode and generating spurious radiation.  Or if the signal is strong, it could be in your antenna system causing the issue.

73

Bob, K4TAX