Thank you to everyone who replied with advice on my problem.

The advice all points one way so I will have a look at the KPA power
connection pins over the holiday period and then do the necessary repair
with replacemnt pins from Elecraft as required - or just hardwire them as
per one suggestion.

I will advise the outcome when I have resolved it.

Thanks again to all.

73

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ