Hi Gang:

I received today a message, supposedly from the list mom, saying that I had
"too many bounced emails" and that my membership in the list was being
suspended.

Can't figure why the emails should have bounced.  Unless somewhere in the
bowels of AOL/Verizon that there was a major hiccup.  Other lists and direct
emails appear to have not been affected.

There is a simple "relpy to this message" to supposedly restore my account, but
I'm concerned that it might be a hack that is being re-directed somewhere else.
 I have not yet responded.  But, the message could be legit, since it had my
list password.  Of course, sending a password in a plain text email is not such
a good idea.

Maybe it all was a hiccup at Mailman.

73 de Ray
K2ULR