Hi all, I am resurrecting my K3 > N8LP pan setup for some testing.  I have a
Xonar U7 and have misplaced the audio cables to go from the Pandadapter box to
the U7.  Does someone have a readily available list of the best/simplest cables
to go from the N8LP pan to the Xonar U7?  Seems anything I am finding is some
kind of multi-adapter hack job.. wondering if someone out there has a good
cable solution?  Also would be interested in what the most popular/current pan
adapter software folks are running these days on Win10.  I am sure PSDR IF
stage is probably long retired to the boneyard.

TIA/HH/HNY

Chris
N6WM