The elves down in Watsonville have been incredibly busy the last few weeks.
Most things got done, but a few are still on the “to do” list. Updating the
KPA500 firmware web page is one of those.
Obviously the latest version (1.54) made it to the web site for the KPA Utility
to find, and I can verify that V1.54 is indeed a released version.

Thanks for reminding me about this. I had been watching the firmware web page
and forgotten about the KPA Utilitiy’s ability to perform magic.

73!

Jack, W6FB