Yes, I think I've seen something like that but wasn't able to characterize
it succinctly. I often set the fan on 1 or 2 when operating remotely. If I
power cycle the amp, it seems to come up with KPA500 Remote saying the fan
is on 0 when in fact it's still on 1 or 2 ... I think. Two possibilities:

   1. It might be best to reset the fan to zero when it powers up. Then the
   KPA500 Remote display would be correct, albeit only by coincidence. I don't
   know how many people prefer the fan setting to persist through power
   cycles, though.
   2. It might be best for KPA500 Remote to read the current fan setting at
   power up and display it correctly intentionally. I don't know if that
   setting is readable, though.

73,

/Rick N6XI

Rick Tavan