My only experience with a touch screen is my iPhone - which I find to be very inaccurate, ineffective, and is most certainly addressed with many four letter word invectives. My hands are not large, I do not shake, I am a reasonable sketch artist, and was, at one time, a world class shooter. With that in mind, I have pretty much written the 7300 and 7610 off as something I would not be happy with - due to the touch screen.

I control my K3 with a KPod and a Genovation keypad. Accurate and repeatable operation/control at all times.

OK - that is my take. I have not tried a 7300/7610 first hand. The only way I can do that is to purchase same and have it sent to me. So - any experienced comments out there? Am I wrong in my touch screen assumptions? Or, is the touch screen really the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Bill W2BLC K-Line