Bjorn, your email asked as follows about Morse Code Agent:
--------------------------
Query:
From: Bjorn Pehrson <bpehr...@kth.se>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX2 CW tx decode for code practicing using
        external straight key

. . . .

However, Jim, I? cannot find an app called "Morse Code Agent" in the
Google Play Store. Do you have a pointer? I have gone through some of
the many Morse code apps in there but have not yet found anyone offering
the functionality that you mention.
---------------------------
Answer:
If you go to Play Store, enter search query "morse code decoder", the first
app on the list that
pops up on my phone, at least, is "Morse Encoder Decoder".   The logo
features red dits and dahs that
say MCA.  When you select it, you will find it's the Morse Code Agent I
am talking about.  If
you have trouble running it, get with me privately and I can help - pretty
intuitive in my
experience.  As you send, it reads out the characters on the screen.

I also like a similar app called "Morse Decoder" by Wolphi LLC.  It shows
up 6th on the list when I do the
"morse code decoder" query.  It's a bit less forgiving than Morse Code
Agent in decoding unless your sending is
closer to perfect, but it does tell you the speed in wpm as it decodes and
reads out the characters.  Again, happy to help
if you have trouble.  With this one, it's really important to put the phone
mic near the speaker from which the cw is
coming - which makes the screen a bit more difficult to read (at least to
my eyes) than Morse Encoder Decoder which
does not seem to need to be quite as close to the speaker.

73,
Jim N4TMM