There is a newer 200HZ filter with more poles and does a great job in contest situations,

I have a FT-1000D with a Inrad 125hz filter in 455khz cascaded with a 250HZ in the wide IF, and the 1000D cannot hold a candle to a K3 skirt selectivity,   that is the one major reason I bought the K3 after using one,  the difference in skirt selectivity was so apparent it was not even a question,   I had several ft-1000D and none of them were even close,
If your ears cant hear the difference try measuring it.
Plus the 1000D filters cause IMD up the wazoo,  and by the way I also had the Inrad roofing
filter in the 1000D,  so actually 3 cascaded.

Merv K9FD

Now, my previous rig, an FT-1000D, which is inferior to the K3 in almost every other way, actually has better skirt rejection on CW, but that's with cascaded crystal filters, both of either 500 or 250 Hz bandwidth.  I'm not sure that's because of an inherent limitation of the K3 DSP, or just the filter algorithm chosen (perhaps to limit latency?).

73,
Scott K9MA