Jim,

The K144XV is natively a single antenna port transceiver.
But if you need separate TX and RX antenna connections for your transverter, note that there is a jumper setting that can apply +5V on the output coax during transmit - see page 21 of the K144XV instructions. You should be able to use that voltage along with a small relay to change the K144XV antenna between your transverter's 144MHz TX and RX antenna connections.

73,
Don W3FPR