Since acquiring a KX2, the KX1 has remained unused on the self. I don't think it's likely that it will ever see any use, so I've decided to sell it.

The KX1 is in excellent condition with no scratches on the case. It produces about 3.25 watts on a fresh set of alkaline batteries.

Included is the 80/30 option which has not been built or installed. I only ever operated 40 or 20 when I did use it.

I also have the KXPD1 paddle option which is also unbuilt and still in its plastic bag.

I might sell the options separately depending on whether someone wants just the KX1 or all of it.

I'm not sure what it's really worth. So if you're interested, please make an offer off-list.

Thanks and 73,

Doug -- KJ0F