For sale: Loaded Elecraft K3 factory assembled and configured for serious DXing
and contesting. Bought a new K3s and now my K3 is excess to my needs. The radio
is just back from the Elecraft factory for minor repairs, updates and
certification. Includes K3/100-F transceiver, KAT3-F ATU, KRX3 sub receiver,
KTCXO3-1 TCXO, KXV3A receive antenna input, IF out & transverter interface,
KUSB universal serial bus adapter and SIX optional 8-pole roofing filters. It
has 2.8 kHz, 1.8 kHz and 400 Hz filters in BOTH the main and sub receivers. It
will be shipped in the factory box and includes the manual. Includes a letter
from the Elecraft factory stating the K3 is healthy, meeting or exceeding all
factory specs. No smoke or pets in my house. $2,500.00 firm plus shipping.
Please email for pictures. 73, Bryce K7UA k...@comcast.net