>Does anyone know what an Elecraft labeled Hex Key is worth? I've got one
>in great shape that I'm considering selling.
>
>Thanks,
>Scott N9AA

Have you contacted the Elecraft Hex Key Collectors' Association (EHKCA)
website, or joined their e-mail list on QTH.net?

Frankly, run-of-the-mill garden-variety Elecraft hex keys seldom bring more
than a C-note, even when accompanied with the original Elecraft sales receipts,
owner's manuals, and authenticating certificates.  It's common knowledge in the
Elecraft hex key collector community that only low serial-numbered hex keys
with the winged Elecraft emblem bring top dollar or trade.  If you are the
lucky owner of one of those extremely-rare and highly-desired beauties,
announce details on the list I noted above or on the "Classifieds" page of the
EHKCA website.  You may be able to arrange even trade for a new K3s/KPA1500/P3
combo!

Good luck!

Mike / KK5F
EHKCA Member 13P-237784