Please contact me off-list if interested.

For sale is my K2 (purchased pre-owned from another lister in November 2017).  It is a K2/10 and fully optioned with 160M option, noise blanker, KIO2, KAT2, KAF2, KSB2.  Includes Kenwood mic MC-43S and Signalink USB and full complement of written documentation, including technical report from Don W3FPR who upgraded it to factory spec on August 28, 2017.

Since I only operate HF QRP CW I can't comment on the SSB or digital aspects but I can surely state it's a gorgeous CW rig, both operationally and cosmetically.

Reason for selling is simple and straightforward:  I want to buy another KX3 because I miss CWT and dual watch.

Asking $750 + shipping and insurance via PayPal to CONUS only..

Thanks and 73,
Stan WB2LQF