I've used some star quad cable in certain pro audio applications.

The braid shield type is necessary where flexibility is required however, just
as in coax, not all braid is the same.  Some provides 85% shield (poor) while
others approach near 100% shielding (good).   There is a difference in price,
usually for this reason.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone